Monday, October 6, 2014

September inspirations...

Dear Princess,

it has been a long time I did not post anything, but now I am back!
Firstly, I had to move from St. Petersburg to Sweden (Malmoe), because I was in a team, which organized the International Coaching Conference. It was an amazing experience! I have met wonderful people, best coaches in the world, and I took part in really great workshops! We also found time to visit Copenhagen (which is only 35 min from Malmoe!), it is a beautiful city :)



After that, I had a MA thesis defence (!) and the graduation in Italy (my lovely University of Bologna <3) and then I made a small break (travelling!) to award myself a little bit ;) 


so... let's see, what has happened in September! Below there are my inspirations...

 Movie of the month: LUCY


TV serial of the month: mad men


Book of the month: Heaven has no favourites, E. M. Remarque


 I would like to reccomend you the performance of Karolina Sulej during the TEDx Warsaw. She was speaking about fashion in concentration camps and fashion during the Warsaw uprising. Interesting. 

Fashion in hell: Karolina Sulej at TEDxWarsaw

No comments:

Post a Comment