Monday, September 1, 2014

August - inspirations...

Dear Princess,

August was a busy month for me. I am extremely happy, because I gathered a lot of beautiful moments and memories! Photo session with Sergey, projects "catch 7 moments" and "wardrobe challenge project" gave me positivity and brought happiness to my life. Also, I had an opportunity to work as personal stylist - this was my first time with male client (totally different than with females!). It was demanding but fun!

What is more, I have begun with meditation. I feel sooo calm right now. I will try to write more and inspire you with my next posts :)

 Remember, this August will never happen again.


Movie of the month: "Julie and Julia"

This American comedy-drama will boost your mood for sure. I truly reccomend this to watch!


Song of the month: Lilly Wood & The Prick and Robin Schulz - Prayer In C


Book of the month: "Positivity" by Barbara Fredrickson
Positivity described in a very scientific way, and it is a compliment for this book. You will find here the road to a happy and calm life. Well, at least I found :)




No comments:

Post a Comment